Enrolment journey at LBIC
Enrolment Journey at LBIC
Applying to study overseas can be complicated, so we’ve created a handy guide to help you through the process. If you have questions at any stage of your application, please email: email@example.com
1. Submit an application at www.lbic.navitas.com/apply
- 2. Receive a conditional or unconditional offer letter.
- 3. If conditional, submit outstanding documents or evidence required to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Once you recieved your Unconditional offer letter, accept the offer by completing and returning the acceptance form to email@example.com
- 5. Pay your tuition fee deposit stated on your offer letter to LBIC, through here. Remeber to write your student ID in there reference box, to avoid any delays.
- 6. Receive your provisional CAS (International students only) and confirm all the details are correct.
- 7. Provide financial evidence in line with Tier 4 visa requirements. (For International students only)
- 8. Receive your final CAS.
- 9. Apply for your Tier 4 visa at a UK visa application centre (For international students only)
- 10. Receive outcome of your visa and notify LBIC (For international students only)
- 11. Book you accommodation at Brunel University London, through Brunel Accommodation Centre Hub.
- 12. Book your flight to UK.
- 13. Enrol at LBIC! :)
Want to get to know your peers or students joining LBIC? Request to join our LBIC Students Facebook group here.