First Year Pathway in Accountancy
BSc Accountancy is accredited by professional accountancy bodies ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW
Brunel University London’s impact on the future wages of its graduates is among the best in the country compared to other universities, according to a new analysis of government data by The Economist (2017). BSc Accountancy is a broad-based academic programme and a field of study with practical implications, offering the chance to develop related personal and professional skills. The study of this programme involves the consideration ofconceptual, professional and practical aspects of accountancy.
|2019||First Year - Two Semester|
Stage 2: Two Semesters
Stage 2: First Year University Studies
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Quantitative Methods in Accountancy, Economics and Finance
- Professional Skills and Statistics
- Foundations of Economics
- Financial Markets
- Accountancy for Business
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
Next stages of study
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences, Brunel University London.
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences, Brunel University London.