Undergraduate Pathway in Business and Management
In this pathway you will gain a broad business and management background and the analytical, technical and interpersonal skills needed to understand, analyse and address the issues facing today's companies. By choosing particular modules in the later stages of your degree you will also be granted exemptions from select professional examinations in the fields of accounting, marketing or business and management.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester||First Year University Studies|
**September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
*All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review; please note these fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
Stage 1 and 2: Two Semesters
January, May, September
*September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 1
- Principles of ICT
- Principles of Accounting
Stage 2: First Year University Studies
- Introduction to Management Enquiry
- Managing Information with Technology
- Introduction to Accounting
- Interactive Learning Skills & Communication 2
- Organisational Behaviour and Analysis
- International Business Environment
- Principles & Practices of Marketing
Next stages of study
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at Brunel Business School at Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at Brunel Business School at Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) International Business
Employment and Career options
Potential careers in: advertising; auditing; brand management; marketing; management consulting; sales.
Our Fast Track programme will enable you to complete your degree at Brunel University London in two years, instead of three.
How this will work:
- Year 1: May - December
- Year 2: January - August
- Year 3: September - May
The Fast track programme will enable you to complete your degree at Brunel University London in 2 years. This option is available for the BSc (Hons) Business and Management and BSc (Hons) Business and Management (Marketing) degrees only.
Start in January 2020 to complete your fast degree in 2 years (instead of 3)!