Undergraduate Pathway in Business Computing/ Computer Science
This pathway will help you gain the skills and knowledge on the core concepts needed to understand computing and their application in organisations. With the fast-changing pace of technological advances, you will experience learning at an individual as well as group level, ranging from report writing to designing your own business web page.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester||First Year University Studies|
**September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
*All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review; please note these fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
Stage 1: January, May, September
Stage 2: January and September
*September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Principles of ICT
- Business Mathematics/ Mathematics for Economics and Finance
- Principles of Accounting
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 1
Stage 2: First Year University Studies
- Introductory Programming
- Data and Information
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Logic and Computation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 2
- Group Project Lab
- Group Project Lecture
- Group Project Tutorial
Next stages of study
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at the Department of Computer Science at Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at the Department of Computer Science at Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing (eBusiness)
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing (Human Comp. Interaction)
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing (Social Media)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Digital Media and Games)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Network Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Software Engineering)
Employment and Career options
Potential careers in: business analysis; games programming; internet security; network administration; network analysis; network management; software development; software engineering; systems administration.