Undergraduate Pathway in Engineering
The Engineering School offers undergraduate courses in four major subject areas including Design, Civil Engineering, Electronic and Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. All programmes are designed to produce highly qualified graduates who will take up demanding roles within the engineering, design and technology industries by developing leadership, innovation and creative skills, in addition to the core technical and analytical skills, to enable and encourage graduates to follow successful careers and aspire to senior managerial roles.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester|
**September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
*All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review. Brunel University London fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
*September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication for Engineers
- Mathematics for Engineers 1
- Physics for Engineers 1
- ICT and Programming Techniques
- Engineering Concepts
- Mathematics for Engineers 2
- Physics for Engineers 2
- Problem solving, Creative Thinking and Analytical Skills
Next stages of study
- First Year University Studies (Stage 2) at the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University London
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
- BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Communications Engineering
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Computer Systems)
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Communication Systems)
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Energy Systems)
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering with Sustainability
Employment and Career options
Potential careers in: Manufacturing, Service and Engineering Industries, Design Management and Consultancy, Aviation and Avionics, Automotive Design and Manufacture, Building Services Engineering, Innovative Materials, Geotechnical Exploration, Electronics, Gas and Water Supply, North Sea Oil Production, Mining and Mineral Processing, Nuclear Power, TV Production, Accountancy, Banking, Insurance, Patent Engineering, Financial Consultancy, The Armed Forces and The National Health Service.
All Pathway Programmes offer students the option to undertake a work-placement year.