Undergraduate Pathway in Humanities, Social Sciences & Education
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2019||University Foundation - Two Semester|
**September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
*All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review. Brunel University London fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
*September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Principles of ICT
- Composition & Style (double module)
- Intercultural Studies (double module)
- Critical Thinking
- Research Methods
- Interactive Learning Skills & Communication
Next stages of study
- First Year University Studies (Stage 2) at College of Business Arts and Social Sciences, Brunel University London
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at College of Business Arts and Social Sciences, Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at College of Business Arts and Social Sciences, Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
Department of Arts & Humanities
- BA Creative Writing
- BA English
- BA English with Creative Writing
- BA Film & Television Studies
- BA Film & Television Studies and English
- BA Film Production
- BA Games Design
- BA Games Design and Creative Writing