Undergraduate Pathway in Law
Brunel University London Bachelor of Laws (Honours) is a qualifying law degree that allows you to progress directly to the vocational stage of training to become a solicitor or barrister. It is a flexible course that enables you to focus on areas that interest you and develop your own specialisation to meet the requirements of your chosen career. Potential specialisations include criminal law, family law, human rights law and international law.
Your Pathway to Brunel University London
|2018||University Foundation - Two Semester|
**September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
*All LBIC course fees may be subject to a review. Brunel University London fees are a guide only and are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of your pathway programme you will progress onto Brunel University London. Find out more by watching the video below.
January and September
*September is the only available intake for EU students who are applying for a Student Finance Loan.
Stage 1: University Foundation
- Legal Ethics and Skills
- Legal Foundations
- Introduction to the Law of Civil Obligations
- Criminal Liability and Process
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 1
- Legal Research using ICT skills
- Critical Analysis and Writing Skills
Next stages of study
- First Year University Studies (Stage 2) at Brunel Law School, Brunel University London
- Second Year University Studies (Stage 3) at Brunel Law School, Brunel University London
- Third Year University Studies (Stage 4) at Brunel Law School, Brunel University London
This pathway leads to the following Brunel University London degrees:
|Foundation Entry Available||First Year Entry Available|
|LLB (Hons) Law||Yes||No|
|LLB (Hons) Law with Professional Placement||Yes||No|
|LLB (Hons) Law with Criminal Justice||Yes||No|
|LLB (Hons) Law with Criminal Justice (Professional Placement)||Yes||No|
|LLB (Hons) Law with International Arbitration and Commercial Law||Yes||No|
|LLB (Hons) Law with International Arbitration and Commercial Law (Professional Placement)||Yes||No|
Employment and Career options
Potential careers as: Barrister; court clerk; paralegal; solicitor